“I know Dad Needs Help at Home But We Can Just Take Turns Over There”
Take local vs national ownership of HomeCare. AmeriCare HomeCare is a locally owned nationally affiliated HomeCare company formed in 2005.
So what, you may ask?
You probably already know them. Sue Wampler is the Owner and Agency Director. She has been a Fayetteville resident 40+ years.
- You will talk directly with an owner when seeking service. Not an agent or marketing rep.
- Are invested in the community.
- Are accessible in person on short notice for family meetings or to address questions.
- Are very interested in maintaining a strong record of quality service as they shop, attend church and socialize in the community.
- Contribute to the local economy by being a citizen and customer.
A National Affiliation with AmeriCare Corporate…
- Allows efficient purchasing power for supplies and services which helps keep fees lower.
- Allows access to national programs of payment for HomeCare such as “The VA Aid and Attendance Pension”.
- Ongoing supervision and training is provided by the Area Developers of AmeriCare.
- Conversation between individual offices is encouraged to share “best practices” that benefit clients can be shared.
- Interaction with national legislators and organizations to promote HomeCare as an alternative to more costly care.