What Makes AmeriCare Different?
For more than a decade, AmeriCare has provided the highest quality in-home care services throughout the country via franchise offices. We offer a service that provides your family with considerate and professional care.
We pride ourselves on working with trained, certified, and skilled caregivers. We look for professionals who are passionate in their work. We employ qualified caregivers who have received Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Home Health Aide (HHA) training.
Not Just Anyone Becomes an AmeriCare Caregiver.
You can rest easy knowing that AmeriCare caregiver are there to assist with the challenges of daily living, ensuring that your loved ones remain near neighbors, with beloved pets, and in their usual routines.
- The AmeriCare personalized screening system is designed to maximize your peace of mind.
- All our caregivers are thoroughly interviewed and references are verified.
- All our employees pass a rigorous background screening and driving record check.
- All our caregivers have a broad range of experience and expertise.
- AmeriCare conducts a complete orientation as well as on-going training with all caregivers.
We understand that it is no small decision to invite help into your home. We do our utmost to select the perfect match in caregiver, to make the transition as seamless as possible.