OUR CAREGIVERS ARE ‘PAR’ NONE
It takes someone very special to become a part of AmeriCare’s top care teams. We look for professionals who are passionate and enthusiastic about working as a caregiver. We require certifications for all our caregivers.
This process includes:
- An in-depth personal interview to determine skill set and experience
- An extensive criminal background check
- A national sex offender database search
- License/certification authentication
- Reference check
- Health and communicable disease screening and monitoring
- Drug Screening
- TB Testing
- CPR & First Aid certification
Additionally, caregivers take part in a thorough orientation and training program. Beyond that, they need to be engaged in continuing education and training activities, geared to keeping them abreast of the most relevant advances in the delivery of in-home care, agency care and operating standards, and client satisfaction and safety.
Applicants for all agency positions are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
AmeriCare is always looking for loving and empathetic caregivers.
If you think you have these special qualifications, give us a call or fill out the form below to learn more.