Are you looking for a job where you can apply your passion and skills as a professional and devoted caregiver?
AmeriCare Home Care Agency is seeking caregivers who have a heart for helping people because they feel it is a calling on their life. Our referred caregivers make a difference in the lives of our clients and our clients’ families. If you are like most AmeriCare caregivers, you can empathize with what families are going through. Chances are you have had personal experience with a loved one who needed care. You know what that feels like and what compassionate and competent help really means.
If caregiving is your passion, we would love to meet you!
Some of the benefits of working as an independent domestic worker include:
- You earn a higher hourly rate higher than employee-based agencies.
- You control your own schedule and location of work which gives you more flexibility and satisfaction. AmeriCare Home Care Agency is committed to making every effort to find an assignment that fits into your requested preferences.
- You retain client consistency. Once a client selects you as their caregiver, you remain with that client until you or the client choose to make any changes. This arrangement makes for a better relationship between you and your client.
Caregivers must have the following qualifications:
- At least two years professional, verifiable caregiver experience
- Valid Social Security number
- Clear criminal and driving record
- Clear TB test
- Reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and current automobile insurance
- Responsible, honest, and compassionate
We know that AmeriCare is only as good as the caregivers we refer and to that end, we work hard to find the best caregivers available. We are a dynamic team making a difference in peoples’ lives and are looking for qualified, professional caregivers who have a calling for helping others.